Physical therapists play an important role in the patient’s ability to perform physical activity and to maximize their capacity for movement. Physical therapists use their knowledge, skills, and experience to help patient’s take control of the movement that is critical to their lives.
Physical therapists are experts in the musculoskeletal system. They are highly educated and licensed health care professionals that help patients reduce pain and improve mobility – often without surgery or the side effects of prescription medications.
Our Staff Has Extensive Experience in Treating:
|• Back injuries and pain
• Neck injuries and pain
• Spinal surgeries
• Orthopedic injuries and surgeries
• Joint replacement rehabilitation
• Pain management
• Balance disorders and fall prevention
|• Gait disorders
• Musculoskeletal weakness.
• Tendon injuries
• Repetitive motion injuries
• Sport related injuries and surgeries
• Deconditioning due to major illness
• Pregnancy related back pain
• TMJ disorders (Facial pain related to the jaw.)
Your Initial Visit:
An initial evaluation will be set at your convenience.
It will include a thorough musculoskeletal evaluation and an explanation of the treatment plan and goals. Your physical therapist will be happy to answer any questions at that time.